Chemical Analysis & Testing Services
Chemical testing laboratory that can solve your toughest chemical analysis & product R&D problems:
Our investigative material and product testing services are customized towards our clients’ specific needs. You will receive a team of experienced chemists lead by a Ph.D. team leader specifically custom compiled from a mix of knowledge bases and industries based on your projects specific needs. From routine testing projects to non-routine complex analyses PLSanalyticals’ scientists can test samples for identification, purity, quantification, contaminants, characterization, and more. Our unique process can completely (deformulate) breakdown a product or materials formulation so it can be properly analyzed. We use advanced analytical techniques and expert problem solving to fully answer even the most complex questions for our clients.
From chemicals, materials, and unknown samples to both commercial and industrial products, we can provide the chemical analysis services that you require. Our chemical testing laboratory can also help support compliance with the the government or industry regulations that your product falls within including testing products for sale in international markets.
PLSanalytical can solve a variety of complex analytical questions including:
- Why does my competitor’s product perform better? What active ingredients are my competitors using?
- Is my product contaminated? What is the contaminant?
- What is the difference between these “good” and “bad” samples? I want switch contract blenders, how can I verify that my products quality will remains the same?
- Is my product safe? How do I navigate the regulatory process for my new product?
- How do I develop and validate testing methods?
PLSanalyticals’ Chemical Analysis Laboratory Services Include:
- Deformulation (Product Reverse Engineering)
- Product Design & Development Services
- Stability & Release Testing
- Food Contact Notification
- Product Failure Analysis
- Contaminant & Impurity Identification
- Custom Synthesis
- Pharmaceutical Analysis & Development
- Method Development & Validation
- Characterization Analysis
- Competitive Product Analysis
- Litigation Support
- Extractables & Leachables
- Quality Control